The goal of Palladia's homeless shelters is to provide clients with a safe and secure environment while establishing an alternative to shelter.
Palladia's facility on Willow Avenue provides emergency temporary shelter for 169 homeless men while providing them with extra services that will assist them within dependent and productive living. During their stay at Willow, clients receive intensive case management in a structured environment; where they can focus on achieving self-sufficiency and independence.
- All clients must be residents of a Department of Homeless Services Shelter (DHS) and can only be referred through DHS.
- All clients must be 18 years of age or older, with no severe mental health disorders.
- Willow Shelter serves Men Only
- anger management
- behavior modification
- healthy living
- housing entitlements
- motivational interviewing
- referrals to short and long-term substance abuse treatment programs
- relapse prevention
- stress management
- on-site medical services
- individual and group counseling
- family reunification assistance
Department of Homeless Services (DHS)
Open 24 hours a day
781 East 135th St.
Bronx, NY 10454
Willow is on the corner of Willow Ave. and 135th St. in the Bronx.
Number 6 train to Cypress Avetrain and walk one block past Bruckner Boulevard to Willow Avenue. Walk three blocks down to 135th St.
Number 33 or 17 to 138th St. and Bruckner Blvd. Walk one block past Bruckner Boulevard to Willow Avenue. Walk three blocks down to 135th St.