Hill House is located in the Bronx on a site adjacent to our Starhill Facility. Since 1999, this building has provided 43 units to individuals who have personal histories of homelessness and addiction. At Hill House, tenants can feel safe, stabilize and grow in their health and well-being with the support of on-site services.
- health education and support
- case management
- substance abuse counseling & relapse prevention
- legal assistance and entitlement advocacy
- support groups
- recreational and socialization activities
- vocational and educational assessment and guidance
- community program referrals
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development / Supportive Housing Program (HUD/SHP)
Department of Homeless Services (DHS)
N.Y.C. Human Resources Administration (HRA)
N.Y.C. Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD)
Formerly homeless individuals with disabilities.