Originally this building was designed to be a motel. In 2000 the building was converted into 40 furnished studio apartments for previously homeless individuals. To accommodate those with disabilities, the apartments are handicap adaptable and designed for independent living. Jerome Court has superb common spaces, including a beautiful central garden onto which all apartments look. This unique building provides on-site support services, which enable men and women to build their strength in health, well-being and connectedness within a community.
- health education and support
- supportive healthcare
- legal assistance and entitlement advocacy
- case management
- substance abuse counseling & relapse prevention
- family counseling services
- recreational and socialization activities
- vocational and educational assessment and guidance
- on-site computer access
- community program referrals
Formerly homeless individuals with disabilities.