Fox Point provides permanent housing and supportive services to 31 formerly homeless families with a disability of substance abuse. The comprehensive services at Fox Point provide tenants support for their stability and promote individual and family well being and safety. An additional 16 units at Fox Point are rented to low income families and individuals from the community, who also may access support services if needed. Fox Point offers many on-site amenities, including 24 hour security, outdoor terraced areas, a library, a computer room and a play yard. This "green building (eligible for LEED Silver Status) was designed with non-toxic materials to promote health, well being and to have maximum energy efficiency.
- case management
- substance abuse counseling & relapse prevention
- child, adolescent and family counseling
- legal assistance and entitlement advocacy
- community program referrals
- crisis intervention
- vocational and educational assessment and guidance
- recreational and socialization activities for adults and children
- on-site computer access & full library
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Office of Alcohol and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS)
Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA)
New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH)
Formerly homeless families with disabilities.