The goal of Palladia's homeless shelters is to provide clients with a safe and secure environment while establishing an alternative to shelter.
Palladia's Fane facility provides temporary shelter for 61 homeless women. The women receive case management services to identify and address specific needs, set goals and move towards self-sufficiency and independence.
- All clients must be residents of a Department of Homeless Services Shelter (DHS) and can only be referred through DHS.
- Must be 18 years of age or older, with no severe mental health disorder(s).
- Fane serves Women only
- anger management
- behavior modification
- healthy living
- housing entitlements
- motivational interviewing
- referrals to substance abuse treatment programs
- relapse prevention
- stress management
- individual and group counseling
- family reunification assistance
Funding is provided by the NYC Department of Homeless Services (DHS)
This facility is not equipped to handle anyone with a physical impairment that will limit their ability to negotiate steps or carry out certain other responsibilities.