A six-story building in East Harlem, Flora Vista provides tenants twenty bright studio apartments, which include sleeping alcoves and full kitchens and baths. Additionally, the building has a beautifully landscaped backyard for residents to enjoy. Having a home of their own, along with support services, give these formerly homeless individuals long-awaited stability, security, and support.
- substance abuse treatment & relapse prevention
- legal assistance and entitlement advocacy
- vocational and educational assistance
- community program referrals
- technology/computer center
Formerly homeless individuals with disabilities.